Monday, October 28, 2013

God Thinking XXXVI - Seeking God In All The Wrong Places 3

"I wish we could see how much God just wants you to seek Him.

Not just until you are saved

Not just until you are sanctified

Not just until you are filled with the Holy Ghost

Not just until you receive a spiritual gift

Not just until you have entered into the inner court

Not even until you have come into the holy of holies

God wants you to seek Him until He is found.

Hear the Word of the LORD:
“And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve Him with a willing heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: If thou seek Him, He will be found of thee;” 
             1 Chronicles 28:9a 

“O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: for my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
V2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.” 
       Psalm 63:1-2

“I love them that love Me; and those that seek Me early shall find Me.”       Proverbs 8:17

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  (Please believe God) read again
V12 Then shall ye call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you.
V13 And ye shall seek me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.
V14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD:”   Jeremiah 29:11-13a

“The LORD is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him.”             Lamentations 3:25 
But don’t think that God doesn’t know that people seek things other than Himself."
Excerpt from God Thinking XXXVI - Seeking God In All The Wrong Places by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment