Sunday, October 13, 2013

God Thinking XXVII - Getting To Know God Better 10

"Psalm 40:1-3
1I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
2He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
3And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

Psalm 42:1-2
1As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.
2My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

Psalm 46:1, 10a
1God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
The Holy Bible, King James Version
10Be still, and know that I am God:

Psalm 47:1,6-7
1O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.
6Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.
7For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.

Psalm 48:1
1Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.

Psalm 51:10
10Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Psalm 56:4
4In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Psalm 57:1,7
1Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.
2Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.
3What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
4In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
5Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.
6They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.
7Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God."
 
God Thinking XXVII - Getting To Know God Better by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment