- Your spirit comes alive and is made full.
- You can sense the connection.
- There is peace that passes understanding.
- There is freedom.
- There is no pressure.
- Faith is released - like water coming from a fountain
- Belief is engaged
If God draws you into a place He has prepared for you, your spirit feels perfectly at home. Your body and your mind may pitch a fit or rebel or throw a temper tantrum, but your spirit will be at perfect peace.
Just the same, if you are involved in or seeking that which has not been prepared for you by God, your body and mind may want it or seek it, but your spirit will stand against it and you will not have peace. The Spirit of God will not compromise and give you comfort in anything that has not first been purified and prepared for you by God.
Think about it.
- Would you bring your kids into a situation that you knew would bring them harm?
- Would you take them to a place that you knew would take away their innocence?
- Would you send them somewhere you knew would separate them from God?
Excerpt from God Thinking XXVI - Sensing God by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013