Romans 8:1“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”
2 Corinthians 5:7
“(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)”
“Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was stirred in him, when he saw the city wholly given to idolatry.”
“If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.”
“That He (God) would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man;”
“That you put off concerning the former conversation (manner of life) the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
V23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;V24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.”
The new man, the one that senses God’s will and moves forward, just as if they had seen it or touched it is the same one that fights their flesh to be conformed to the image of God.
Had enough or do you want more?
“And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
Be filled with the things of God, His messages, His ways, His freedom, His power, His healing, His words, His love, His direction.
“I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,”
2 Timothy 4:22
- It’s time to let your spirit do the walking.
- It’s time to become spiritual and let God have His way with you.
- It’s time to start following your spirit as often as you follow your flesh.
- It’s time to experience the flow of God in your spiritual veins.
- It’s time to let go and let God - to believe His promises and start stepping out in faith.
- Can you sense the Spirit of God speaking to you. God wants in.
- It’s time to let Him in.
- It’s time to turn some things off and to turn on the Word and let it sink to the root of your being and transform you.
What are you sensing that God is telling you right now? Do it.
Excerpt from God Thinking XXVI - Sensing God by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013