Monday, August 26, 2013

God Thinking XXIV - Prepare To Be Prepared 12

"If you continue to live outside of God’s will for your life, it won’t be because God didn’t clearly expose the consequences.

It won’t be because God didn’t clearly identify Himself to each and every human being.

It won’t be because God missed your name and forgot to call you.  It is the will of God that all mankind be saved. 

It won’t be because someone grew up in the remotest area of Brazil and God couldn’t reach them. 

Stop believing the lies of the unbeliever and their religious cohorts about how and when and who and why and where.  They don’t have a clue.   

The next time the question comes up, “If God were a loving God, how could He let so many people die without knowing Him?”  You tell them, “How could so many people die without having recognized the love of God?”

Here is the sum of it all:

Take a close look at your life.  Ask yourself, “With what I know, with the knowledge I have, in my present state of awareness:
  • Have I prepared my body to be the temple of the LORD?
  • Have I prepared my mind to house the truths of God?
  • Have I prepared my spirit to receive to receive what God has prepared me for?
The answer to these questions will help you to gravitate toward a healthier diet and better living conditions for your body.

The answer to these questions will help you to learn the Word of God and let it create in you the mind of Christ.

The answer to these questions will help to seek His face and go deeper than ever before.  To quit playing games with your future.  God doesn’t want you gambling with your future - He wants you to see His vision for your life. 

Then He wants you to live out that vision, in Christ."

Excerpt from God Thinking XXIV - Prepare To Be Prepared by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment