Monday, June 17, 2013

God Thinking XX - It's Not time That's The Problem...12

"Maybe you have a huge goal that takes millions of dollars, years of time and hundreds of educated people to fulfill; Don’t be afraid to get on with it.  With God all things are possible. 

Maybe you just want to move.  It’s your most important  goal right now.  Have you prayed about it?  I mean, have you prayed about it!!!?  Are you thinking that God isn’t interested in where you live, how you get there, or who lives there?  God will assist you in finding just the right place, for just the right money, at just the right time; but you have got to have the goal and include God in your plans.  It’s that simple.

"But you don’t understand, I don’t have enough money to make my dreams come true!!." There are thousands of people who would love to invest in your idea, your dream or your goal.  How many people have you asked?  Have you asked the right people?  Have you prayed about it and asked God, “Father, what would you have me to do?  You know I don’t have enough money to make this thing happen.  Would you lead me Lord.  Would you guide me and help me?"

Maybe your argument might be, “I don’t have enough time.”

Really?  Listen to the Word of God.

“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" Ecclesiastes 3:1
 
You might be cramped for time now, but when you determine the relevancy of how you spend your time and redeem the time wisely in relation to your goal/goals, then you can re-allocate the time needed to advantage ourselves under God’s direction.

Maybe you feel you are not educated enough to reach your desired goal or you feel you are just too old to get started.  “After all, if I were to get the five years of education I need to do what I want, I would be 70.”

Let me ask you something, “How old will you be in five years if you don’t get the education you always wanted?”
 
Excerpt from God Thinking XX - It's Not Time That's The Problem by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment