Friday, June 14, 2013

God Thinking XX - It's Not time That's The Problem...9

"When we do this, (pray) we open the windows of heaven to receive what cannot be obtained by just working hard. 
  • Some things just cannot be obtained by writing a good plan.
  • Some things just cannot be obtained with a PhD.
  • Some things just cannot be bought with money.
  • Some things just cannot be arranged by your family.
  • Some things just cannot be accomplished with the intellect.
  • Some things can only be accomplished by God. 
I pray to God that each of you will find yourself in the center of God’s will.
 
The next aspect of goal setting that we are going to discover is relevancy.
 
If you want your goals and dreams to be blessed by God, you need to ask yourself,
“What is relevant in assisting me to accomplish the goal at hand?, and seek more of it.
And,
“What is irrelevant or inconsequential in assisting me in reaching my goal, dream or task at hand?, and seek less of it.

You also need to ask yourself,
“What is it that I cannot live without while I am working my plan?  And get it.

And you need to ask yourself,
“What is it that I can live without while I am working my plan?  And ditch it."
 
Excerpt from God Thinking XX - It's Not Time That's The Problem by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment