Friday, January 25, 2013

God thinking XIII - Living To Your Full Potential 5

"God is looking for someone to break away from the mold and trust Him. 
  • Someone who responds when God calls.
  • Someone who believes what God says.
  • Someone who will train his or her entire family in the things of God.
  • Someone that will not hide their faith.
  • Someone that makes a vow and keeps it.
  • Someone that isn’t in it for themselves.
  • Someone that means what they say.
You must not rest on the truth that was discovered by others.
You must search the scriptures and find truth for yourself.
  • It is your own experience with God that will determine:
  • Revealed truth.
  • Your walk with God.
  • Your faithfulness to the things of God.
  • Your ability to hear the voice of God.
  • The gifts you receive from God.
  • And the power and authority you receive from God.
Job 13:15
“Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him:...”
Psalm 25:1-2a
“Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
V2 O my God, I trust in thee;...”
Psalm 56:4
“In God I will praise His Word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.”
Nahum 1:7
“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust Him.”
 
Jeremiah 17:7-8
Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. V8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.”

I believe the LORD.  Can you receive what God is speaking in your spirit?
 
Excerpt from God Thinking XIII - Living To Your Full Potential by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment