Friday, November 30, 2012

God Thinking VII - Does God Rely On You? 11

"15.  Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.”
There is a group of people that are spiritually minded, and a group of Christians that are spiritually minded that think they need some type of extra-biblical experience to be really spiritual - and yet Jesus Himself only operated within the realm of God’s spoken Word.  And furthermore Jesus has made known to us every bit of knowledge and wisdom that was revealed to Him.  for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.”
God designed you to be a branch that bears fruit, more fruit, much fruit.  God is the husbandman, the vinedresser and Jesus is the vine.  And you and have at your finger tips every Word that Jesus had.  Everything that God spoke to Jesus,
Jesus spoke to you, and you need to see the Word of God for what it is."
 
Excerpt from God thinking VII - Does God Rely On You? by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2012   

No comments:

Post a Comment