Wednesday, October 24, 2012

God Thinking - The Wisdom Of The Principle 8

"Let's look at more of God's promises remembering the threefold rule for the promises of God to become fulfilled in your life:

1st Do we believe what God said is in His Word?
2nd Do we believe that this Word is true?
3rd Do we understand, by the Holy Spirit the wisdom of the principle?

Isaiah 41:13
“For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.”

Isaiah 30:21
"And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.”
 
Psalm 34:19
“Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.”
 
John 15:11
“These things have I spoken unto you, that My joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.”
 
Isaiah 46:4  TLB
“I will be your God through all your lifetime, yes, even when your hair is white with age.  I made you and I will care for you.  I will carry you along and be your Savior.”
 
Psalm 105:8 TLB
“Though a thousand generations pass He never forgets His promise.”
 
Hebrews 10:36 TLB
“You need to keep on patiently doing God’s will if you want Him to do for you all that He has promised.”
 
John 14:27 TLB
“I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart!  And the peace I give isn’t fragile like the peace the world gives. So don’t be troubled or afraid.”

Isaiah 65:24 TLB
“I will answer them before they even call to me.  While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers.”

Mark 11:24 TLB
“Listen to Me!  You can pray for anything, and if you believe, you have it; it’s yours!”

Excerpt from God Thinking - The Wisdom Of The Principle by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment