Tuesday, September 4, 2012

God Thinking 60 - Religion or Christ, which is it? 7

"I am going to let the cat out of the bag:

If you agree with me as I speak the truth about your enemy, please say Amen or hallelujah or speak the words with me. 

Hear me on this and contemplate its truth and it will change the way you see your battle, forever.

I want you to hear what I have to say to satan and his whole armada of ungodly and profane ways:

You are vial and insignificant.
Your ploys have been uncovered and you have been revealed.
I have seen the nothingness that you are.
You have no authority in my life, in my home, or at my workplace.
Every time you show your wicked face
Every time you even get near to me
Every time you threaten my children
Every time you harass me
Every time you harass my friends
Every time you harass my family
Every time you speak in my presence
I am going to tell someone the truth about you.
You are small and insignificant.
You are beaten and lost beyond pardon.
You are of no consequence.
You are fully void of any value.
In the name of Jesus, I stand against you.
 
James says in James 4:7
“7.  Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”
Jesus says in Luke 4:8
“Get thee behind me, satan, for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve.”

Is the battle over when you get close to God?  No.  But the results of the battle have been foretold, and you win.
 
Excerpt from God thinking 60 - Religion or Christ, which is it? by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment