- The release of satan from his 1,000 years in the bottomless pit, for a short season.
Timeline: Before 7,000 or 3028 AD or earlier, prior to his being cast into hell.
7. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8. And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Prior to the release of satan from his 1,000 years in the bottomless pit, for a short season.
Revelation 20:4-64. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
In the millennial reign of Christ we come back with Christ to rule and reign from Jerusalem. The millennial reign of Christ takes place after the great tribulation and the saints of God come to rule with Christ. Gentile world domination has been conquered at the battle of Armegeddon.
Prior to the 1,000 millennial reign of Christ is:
- The battle of Armageddon which ends at the end of the second 3 ½ years of the great tribulation.
Timeline: 5996.5 or 2024.5
Revelation 16:13-1613. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
Zechariah 12:1-9V9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Israel.”
Revelation 19Zechariah 14:2
Excerpt from God Thinking 59 - The timeline of timelines by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2012