The rapture of the Church.
Timeline: 5993 or 2021 or prior
The rapture of the church and the beginning of the great tribulation are synonymous.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-17
13. But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
17. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:51-5251. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Revelation 4:11. After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
Hereafter what? The completion of the Church on earth.
The first 3 chapters of Revelation are devoted to detailing the seven types of Churches during the Church age and the seven timelines of the Church during the Church age, the seventh Church being the Church of Laodicea.
The Church is not mentioned again in scripture with the exception of the last chapter of Revelation, when Jesus reiterates one last plea and says, “I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.”Revelation 22:16
Excerpt from God Thinking 59 - The timeline of timelines by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2012