Sunday, August 5, 2012

God Thinking 58 - Getting Beyond Yourself 5

"Religion without the very presence of Almighty God is vain and empty and powerless.  Anybody can revel when they’re on top of the world, but when laden with a heavy burden, only a man or woman with faith can overcome and transform their darkness into light.

If you ask God, What would you have me to do that I might have more of your presence? - be prepared, because God is God and you are under His authority and if you are sincere, God will have you do, what is not getting done.  God will have you do what the body of Christ is short in.  God will place a hat on your head that you may have never worn.  Be prepared to do the miraculous if you indeed mean business.

Don’t let the enemy steal your faith.  The scriptures say in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

What would you have me to do that I might have more of your presence? Because now I know that I can do it.

And a new question might be, Where would you have me go, that Your will, will be fulfilled?

These are the kinds of prayers that God has placed in the hearts of men and women that are truly seeking God.  Don’t get nervous, it is likely that you are already headed in the right direction to fulfill God’s plan for your life."
 Excerpt from God Thinking 58 - Getting Beyond Yourself by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment