Are you ready to stop reading the signs of the enemy and start reading the signs of a loving and just, holy and righteous God?
Are you tired of listening to the messages of an enemy that wants to see you tortured?
Are you tired of listening to the faithless, the powerless, the naysayers and the religious dead?
Then prepare yourselves as God prepares your heart, to receive by faith, what it takes to take another step of faith out onto that invisible plank of faith that reaches out beyond ourselves into the land of God and His angels.
First, you must hear what God told me when I asked the question, “Why do your people have to go through so much?”
God said to me.
“I didn’t bring you all this way for nothing.”
1 Corinthians 2:9
9. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
God said to me:
“Had it all not been significant, neither would your faith in Me be significant.”
1 Peter 1:6-7
6. Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:7. That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
God said to me:
6. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
God said to me:“Had it not been for the loneliness, you could not know my comfort.” 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
3. Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4. Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
What is God saying to you?"
Excerpt from God thinking 57 - Apprehended by Faith by Keith C. Powell copyright 2012