- A little further than when you found out that you had cancer.
- A little further than when you found out that it was your best friend that had been stealing from you.
- A little further than when your son or daughter decided to live against God.
- A little further than when you found out that your spouse didn’t want you anymore.
- A little further than when you found out that the person that said they loved you was just using you.
- A little further than anything that has ever tried your faith.
I want to take you a little further, because it’s just a little further until you get the victory.
It’s just a little further and the whole picture will be clear.
- Just a little further and you will be empowered by God to finish what you started.
- Just a little further and you will have your breakthrough.
- Just a little further and you will see a miracle, that only six months ago you would never have considered even remotely possible.
- Just a little further and the roadway gets cleared up, the fog lifts, the storm subsides, the winds calm and you can see the sign ahead that says, “leaving Self - entering God’s hands.”
Leaving past diversionsLeaving old baggage
Leaving emotional pain
Leaving bad memories
Leaving deep valleys
Leaving worry and stress
Leaving foolish behavior
Leaving the storms that tear us down
the verbose thick clouds that hang over our head
the swirling winds of oppression
The dark skies of adversity
Entering the land of blue skies
Entering the place of forgiveness
A place of certainty and assurancesafety and security
confidence and stability
strength and steadiness
a place with guarantees.
A place where we stop driving in the car of uncertainty and start riding in God’s chariot with Christ at the reigns.
the realm of clear vision
A place where there is continuity - solace - power - substantial development - continuous opportunity."
Excerpt from God thinking 57 - Apprehended by Faith by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2012