The only truths that you can operate in, are not the ones you have heard once or twice or a hundred times, but the ones you practice.
Good theology and God Thinking are synonymous.
Hear the Words of scripture as I read what God says is theology to live by.
Today I have a Word from God for you. A Word that you need to add to what you believe to build up your internal theology.
The Holy Spirit will confirm in your spirit, that, (that word is for you.)
When this happens - at the very moment, I want you to standup and speak:
Speak to your need
Speak to your circumstance
Speak to your situation
Speak to your business
Speak to your family
Speak to your ministry
Speak to your body
Whatever it is that God puts on your heart to speak into being or to speak out of your life, you need to do it when God gives you the unction.
Don’t let this moment slip into eternity and the blessing that is for you, passes by.
Let the power of the theology of God be released in your life today.
46. I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
47. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
48. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
23. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Isn’t there anyone up against impossible odds???
1. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
7. The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
24. Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
5. If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
6. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
8. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
1. O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
9. And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and
10. That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;
11. Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
Proverbs 3:5-105. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
8. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
9. Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
10. So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
Psalms 32:88. I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Excerpt from God Thinking 56 - The Handiwork of God by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2012