1. O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
The call of God to be invited in early was not meant just to be early in the morning, like so many think, although it can be early in the morning.
- It is also early in your relationships.
- It is also early in the planning stages of your new business.
- It is also early in your ministry.
- It is also early in your decision making process.
- Early in your job
- Early in your spending
Don't be too proud of your many experiences. God prefers you learn to avoid satan and his ploys "early". Can you sense in your spirit that God has always been there. Oh had we invited God in early?"
Excerpt from God Thinking Pre-empt by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2012