Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thought for the Day II

"There are three principles that you have to work with that entwine God's Word with your faith to weave a moral and spiritual fabric inside your heart, that gives you assurance that you are abiding in the truth.


Romans 1:17 "For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith."  We read in Psalms 18:2, “The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.” And in Proverbs 16:3, “Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.”

you can operate in the principles and truths of God's Word by:

Your measure of faith - (which is revealed by your level of trust) and increased by God in you in direct proportion to your use of it

Your level of trust in God - (which is revealed by your current condition) given by you to God and increased in direct proportion to your daily actions

Your commitment to the things of God - (Which is revealed by your response to God's principles) and increased by acknowledging, understanding and doing that which please God."

No comments:

Post a Comment