Saturday, February 11, 2012

Thought for the Day

"God has prepared a plan for us, so that we could be at perfect peace with Him, while in the world (in direct contact with the ungodly, in direct contact with the consequences of wickedness and sin, failure, deceit, sickness, hatred, prejudice, unfaithfulness, ungodliness) but not of the world. Hear the Word of the LORD. John 17:13-20 "And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. V14 I have given them thy Word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. V15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from evil. V16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. V17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy Word is truth. V18 As thou hast sent Me into the world, even so have I sent them into the world. V19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. V20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them which shall believe on Me through their word;"


The world that we are in, but not of, is: (any and all belief systems, philosophies, religious systems, political systems, world powers, jurisdictions, corporate powers, businesses, partnerships, individuals, anything, any place or anyone that does not allow the integration and recognition of God in them.)

Excerpt from The Power of God Thinking by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment