"...Peace be with you. V27 Then saith He to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into My side: and be not faithless, but believing. V28 And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and My God. V29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen Me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."
I want to talk about stepping from one place, one faith, one glory - to another.
Are you ready.
- God is pouring out His Spirit in this (once in creation) era in time.
- God thinking receives what God is doing (in the moment).
- As the world becomes more wicked, God pours out more of His Spirit upon His people.
- Each truth that you allow to become part of you, in your experience, expands your vision and ability to operate in the things of God.
- The Bible clearly tells you that you are already in the end of the age. To believe it and understand it will help you to receive all that God has for you during this era in time.
- The higher things of God have nothing to do with the things on this earth.
- Seeking God is a higher calling than seeking something from God.
- God is not moved by the people who are constantly testing Him and questioning His plan.
- God is moved more by one "Yes", from anyone, than by all the promises and excuses that others make in their entire lifetime.
- God is pouring out His Spirit and He wants to take you from where you are to that next place, but God can only do this with your express permission and cooperation.
Exceprt from The Power of God thinking 2 by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2012