Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thought for the Day

"Here is the sum of it all. Take a close look at your life. Ask yourself, "With what I know, with the knowledge I have, in my present state of awareness:

  • Have I prepared my body to be the temple of the LORD?
  • Have I prepared my mind to house the truths of God?
  • Have I prepared my spirit to receive to receive what God has prepared me for?
The answer to these questions will help you to gravitate toward a healthier diet and better living conditions for your body.
The answer to these questions will help you to learn the Word of God and let it create in you the mind of Christ.
The answer to these questions will help you to seek His face and go deeper than ever before; to quit playing games with your future. God doesn't want you gambling with your future. He wants you to see His vision for your life. Then He wants you to live out that vision, in Christ."

Excerpt from The Power of God Thinking by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment