Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thought for the Day

"Someone is ready to stand before God and confess:



  • I don't know all there is to know, but I know I want You.
  • I am willing to lay it all down for a moment where I truly trust You, Lord.
  • I'm coming to get hold of You, Jesus.
  • I'm not letting go until I touch the hem of Your garment.
  • I'm not leaving here until ... Oh Lord, not my will but Thy will.
  • I'm not afraid anymore to lose myself in You, precious Jesus.
  • I don't want any more tomorrow's without Your sweet presence, Holy God.
  • I don't care any more if someone sees me bow before You, precious Holy Spirit.
  • Abba, Father, help me Lord to get over myself.
  • I believe You Lord, help thou my unbelief.
  • Father, I'm not afraid to be undone, if You put me back together.
  • I'm not afraid of losing my life in service to You, Holy God.
  • Lord, take my everything, so that the world doesn't get any more of it.
  • Lord, I want to hear Your voice.
  • You are the worthy One, Lord Jesus.
  • I want You to be My physician.
  • I will trust in Your medicine.
  • Whatever You prescribe, that will I take.
  • Lord give me vision. Help me to see my calling.
This writer says today is the beginning of a bright and productive future for you. Should you trust Him?"

Excerpt from The Power of God Thinking by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment