Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thought for the Day

"Let=s go on.  V13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:  V14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.  V15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.@  

Again, the first thing that most people think about when they finally come to the place where they realize that God has something to offer that they cannot get anywhere else, is, give me what you have.  And that=s OK.  That=s why God saves people.  That=s why He draws them to Himself, to give them what they cannot get elsewhere.  But there=s more to the story."

Excerpt from The Power of God Thinking by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment