- Grace is the unmerited favor that God gives to each and every person that comes to Him when He calls.
- Grace is when you answer the call of God to be born again and God accepts you into His fold as a child of God in your current condition.
- Grace is the continuing gift from God that does not stop working on your behalf when you stop working on God's behalf.
- Grace cannot be earned or achieved.
- Grace is the simplest and yet the most profound and powerful truth ever created.
Excerpt from The Power of God Thinking by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2010
Note: Not everyone is happy to see grace so exposed. Many leaders want you to be careful when considering what grace means as if they were afraid that you might actually get it and be freed up from religion and its trappings.