Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thought for the day

"God-thinking believes the whole Word of God (Period). We find what we need to live unto God in the whole of scripture (Period). I say this because even Paul himself could see what was happening to some of the people that were around him at the time of his ministry.

"Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. V13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?" 1Co. 1:12-13

And of course the answer is, NO. Jesus is your all in all and the entire text of scripture points to Jesus. I apologize to no one for believing, trusting, teaching and preaching the whole Word of God."

Excerpt from The Power of God Thinking by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment