Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thought for the day

"Job 13:15  AThough He slay me, yet will I trust Him:...@  Psalm 25:1-2a  AUnto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.  V2 O my God, I trust in thee;...@  Psalm 56:4  AIn God I will praise His Word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.@  Nahum 1:7  AThe LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust Him.@  Jeremiah 17:7-8  ABlessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.  V8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.@ 

I believe the LORD.  Can you receive what God is speaking in your spirit?

Excerpt from The Power of God Thinking by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment