Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thought for the day

"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee; my soul thirsteth for thee: my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; Psalm 63:1

Early isn't always first thing in the morning. How about early in your life? As a matter of fact, early as used here means early in a task - or early on in anything. How about early in your decision making process? How about when you first come up with a great idea? How about when you first hear about an opportunity that comes your way?


I will seek God early in my plans to sing my songs.
I will seek God early in my quest for knowledge.
I will seek God early in these last years of my life.
I will seek God early in choosing what I eat as my regular diet.
I will seek God early this year.
If you haven't found out already, you will find out in due time, you need to seek God early in your thinking process. God-thinking requires it.

Excerpt from The Power of God Thinking by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment